About Pharmacy Advantage
Pharmacy Advantage Specialty Pharmacy is a Michigan-based organization that provides compassionate care and comprehensive Medication Therapy Management Programs (MTM) to patients with acute and chronic conditions. Core programs presently offered include: Oncology, Hepatitis B and C, Multiple Sclerosis, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Infertility, Organ Transplant, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Crohn’s Disease and other Autoimmune Disorders. Incorporated specialty services: free prescription delivery, benefit investigations, financial assistance programs and disease specific clinical counseling. Our design encompasses systems to certify appropriate medication utilization, adherence and routine preventative measures to limit adverse reactions. In light of persistent and confusing changes regarding the health care model, this highly-trained team continuously acts to increase customer satisfaction by means of furnishing paramount service with a personalized touch. Pharmacy Advantage: making a positive difference in our community - one patient at a time.
Safety is our priority
Highly trained clinical pharmacists are on staff to greet patients and fill prescriptions in a timely manner. They can answer questions and offer advice on how to avoid any potential drug interactions. Our ability to receive electronic prescriptions helps us ensure your medications are accurate by reducing the use of hard to read handwritten prescriptions.
Convenience is key
We want you to quickly obtain whatever prescription you need, without the hassle of having to go to another pharmacy to get it. In fact, we go so far as to offer medications that aren't available anywhere else. This way, we know we are making our patients' lives a little easier and hassle-free.
Service is our advantage
We realize that great service is more than just filling a prescription. It's about going above and beyond your needs. That's why we offer a level of service that consists of a unique combination of patient care and disease management services, including:
- Free prescription delivery to your home or office along with a follow-up call to ensure satisfaction (Prescription pick-up also available at retail locations across Metro Detroit)
- Assistance in obtaining funding through patient assistance programs
- Ongoing clinical and educational support
- Refill reminder services available for you or your caregiver
- Complementary supplies, as needed, for disease management programs (such as syringes)
- Drug coverage verification completed on your behalf
- Caring, personalized service